Tune Up Special! Only $119!
Schedule your appointment today and we’ll make sure your system is ready for summer!
D&R Heating has the technical expertise to keep your home comfortable and cool when you need it most.
D&R has decades of experience and a long list of satisfied customers that guarantee they are the Portland air conditioning experts. Whether you need a new HVAC installation or service or repair to your existing system, D&R is the company for you! Our professionally trained technicians are able to complete any job, large or small, to keep you and your family comfortable all year round.
When our NATE Certified HVAC technicians come to your home they will perform a full system diagnostics to determine the exact issue you’re having with your system. After testing your system we will inform the homeowner of any problems that were found. If a problem was found our tech will discuss repair suggestions and options.
Every home has different specifications and every situation is unique. Our professionals have the knowledge to assess your needs and offer solutions that will fit within your budget. With D&R, you don’t have to worry about surprises – we will tell you the price before we begin the work.
Because air conditioning maintenance is so important we offer discounted tune ups every year before the summer hits! Let us save you from a big bill in the busy season and ensure your AC system is running at it’s best without wasting energy (and money)!
For quality service you can count on, fill out the form today or give us a call and mention this special!
AC repairs don’t have to be a headache. When you need us, we’re certified to repair all brands of air conditioners, so you know you’ll be getting the finest AC repair service available, reinforced by a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Air conditioner maintenance is very similar to maintenance on a car. It’s easy to forget how much it makes a difference until your energy bill comes. Arranging routine AC maintenance with D&R Heating not only will keep your system performing at a high level, but we will actually save you money over time. By increasing your system’s efficiency, not only will you reduce your energy costs, you will be more comfortable in your home than you can remember!
Whether you need basic air conditioning services like a routine inspection or would like to set up a long-term maintenance plan, the specialists at D&R Heating are more than happy to help you start the process.
Common HVAC Issues
- Poorly-charged air conditioning system. If an A/C system is not properly charged with refrigerant, it is unable to efficiently remove heat and cool your home.
- The outside fan or unit is not working. The condenser fan located outside your home removes heat from the compressor and keeps refrigerant cool. The condenser fan can stop working due to a faulty capacitor, a bad motor bearing can cause it to overheat, or there may not be power to the system. If it does not run or is not spinning at full capacity, it can cause your compressor to prematurely fail.
- Insufficiently cooled rooms. This can be due to poor duct design, kinked or damaged air ducts, or an air duct leak.
- The A/C unit is not blowing cold air. This can be can be a result of various issues, including the following:
- Lack of power to the system
- Dead thermostat batteries
- A low system charge
- Dirty air filters (Note: Dirty air filters can cause many system malfunctions. Air filters should be changed every month.)